Q: My gear shift doesn't shift to any other gear its stuck on neutral. I open the gear assembly and I can pull a lever which allows me to move it.

The gear doesnt shift and its stuck on neutral i open the shift assembly and theres a lever if i move it it lets me move the gear shift but it doenst actually register and its stuck on neutral

Hi there. The shifter interlock solenoid is not working and needs replaced. The shifter interlock solenoid makes the shifter lock in place so it does not move if you accidentally move it into another gear. If you need further assistance with your shifter not working, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. My gear shift doesn't shift to any other gear its stuck on neutral. I open the gear assembly and I can pull a lever which allows me to move it.