Q: Vehicle undriveable

The ABS Light came on and a message popped up saying Service Brake System. Later on, when I went to move the vehicle, it was jerking and another yellow warning light came on, but I am not sure which one it was. I don't think the vehicle can be driven.

A: Hi. The yellow lamp is likely the Traction ...

Hi. The yellow lamp is likely the Traction Control System warning. It would make sense because the traction control system is directly related to the ABS and brake system. It sounds like your Escape has some braking and stability issues. I wouldn't recommend driving it until the issues are resolved to prevent further damage. When the ABS system has a fault, it will usually set a code just like a Check Engine Light would. I recommend having the lights checked by a trained technician. If you need further assistance, I recommend you have a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the brake system on your vehicle and replace any failing parts.