Q: Bubbles in gas

My son put bubbles in my gas tank. Now, my car will not start, though it does try to turn over.

A: When your son poured bubbles into your gas ...

When your son poured bubbles into your gas tank, all of the fuel was contaminated. A car cannot run on contaminated fuel. The motor is designed to run on a complex fuel to air ratio and if the fuel is contaminated that mixture of fuel to air is not correct. The best plan of action is going to be removing all of the fuel from the vehicle which is easier said than done. The gas tank needs to be dropped and drained. As well as the fuel lines needs to be flushed or replaced. The fuel rail and injectors may also need replacement before the vehicle will run properly again. Your fuel problem is most likely the cause of your car not starting. However, it is also possible that other issues may be responsible. I would recommend having a mechanic inspect your car’s starting systemas well as replace your vehicle’s fuel in order to get this car going again.