Q: My engine won't crank.

I drained all the oil out of my car and I checked it and there is no water inside the oil and I also check the radiator there is no oil inside the radiator. Every time I tried to crank my car up I hear a bubbling noise inside the radiator and what I really wanted to know is did I blow a head gasket. And if not what can I do to get my car back on the road

Hi there. It sounds like the head gasket is burned between the combustion chamber and a water jacket. It may be a small leak to not get any in the oil. To check this condition, get a block test with the blue chemical from a local parts store and set up the tool with the plunger on it and the fluid in it. Then put the tester over the radiator with the radiator cap or reservoir cap off. Start the engine. (Warning, Be very careful for coolant may spray out). Take the tester and suck in the vapor air that is coming off the radiator or reservoir. If the fluid changes to a green or yellow color then the coolant has fuel in it. If you need further assistance with overheating, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. My engine won't crank.