Q: My engine's cylinder 5 is misfiring

Can this be fixed by replacing 2,4,6 spark plugs. What other steps can be taken to fix this issue?

3. My engine's cylinder 5 is misfiring

Q: Engine is misfiring and Check Engine Light is on - 2002 Toyota Tacoma

Hello. A flashing Check Engine Light is a sign that the computer has detected an issue that could potentially damage the vehicle's emissions components. I would recommend scanning the trouble codes when the light is flashing in order to determine...

Q: Q: My car is not starting.

It is possible there may be a loose connection somewhere that is not allowing the power to flow properly. Often this can be caused by a loose ground fastener or a broken battery cable connection. Consider hiring an experienced technician...

Q: is the ecm the problem if battery light is on and the alternator isn't bad

This is likely a sign of a failing voltage regulator. This is a unit that regulates the charging of the battery by the alternator. In your case, it sounds like the voltage output from the alternator may be much too...