Q: My engine's cylinder 5 is misfiring

Can this be fixed by replacing 2,4,6 spark plugs. What other steps can be taken to fix this issue?

3. My engine's cylinder 5 is misfiring

Q: Intermittent cylinder number four misfiring, car shakes as if it would stall

Misfiring can generally be either the fuel or it can be ignition. Now, you've changed the spark plugs. But if you have an older car, did you change spark plug coils? If not, change them. If it has coil on...

Q: Car has no spark

Hi There, This may be related to many different possibilities, some of which may be related to a lack of spark or possibly timing issues. Things like ignition coils, crankshaft position sensor, spark plugs, spark plug wires or ignition module...

Q: Q: Car shaking and not starting

Hello. There are many variables when it comes to a no start condition. Things like no fuel pressure, or a bad sensor causing a no spark condition are hard to diagnose with the limited amount of information given. Broken timing...