Q: My engine's cylinder 5 is misfiring

Can this be fixed by replacing 2,4,6 spark plugs. What other steps can be taken to fix this issue?

3. My engine's cylinder 5 is misfiring

Q: The engine misfires at 2000 RPM if I accelerate too fast

Seems like the camshaft is making the ignition retard too much. Your system should read at -11 to -12 for retard timing. It is possible that your vehicle is probably reading around -13 to -14, which will cause the engine...

Q: engine hesitates and knocks

Hello, thank you for writing in. Hesitation and knocking can come from several different components. The work you have done so far is perfect and allows us to focus on other systems. When it comes to hesitation the oxygen sensors...

Q: Q: my thermostat housing is leaking

Hi there: Most of the time when the thermostat housing is leaking it's caused by dirt or debris that may not have been fully cleaned out when it was replaced. This will cause the gasket to not seal correctly. Other...