Q: My car will start up but after. While while driving cuts off two or three trys it start back up why is this?

MY CAR STARS UP DRIVE4 a while than cut off two or three trys start back up I JUS HAD A THROTTLE POSITIONS SENSOR PUT ON STILL CUT OFF PLEASE HELP?

A: Hello there, a variety of common faults can...

Hello there, a variety of common faults can cause your 1992 Lexus ES300 to stall and cut off. Replacing the throttle position sensor is a good start. There are many other potential causes though such as the fuel pump, fuel filter, spark plugs, coil, fuel injector, alternator, battery, wiring harness fault or a battery cable. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your stalling issues and make any repairs required.