Q: My car will start up but after. While while driving cuts off two or three trys it start back up why is this?

MY CAR STARS UP DRIVE4 a while than cut off two or three trys start back up I JUS HAD A THROTTLE POSITIONS SENSOR PUT ON STILL CUT OFF PLEASE HELP?

Hello there, a variety of common faults can cause your 1992 Lexus ES300 to stall and cut off. Replacing the throttle position sensor is a good start. There are many other potential causes though such as the fuel pump, fuel filter, spark plugs, coil, fuel injector, alternator, battery, wiring harness fault or a battery cable. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your stalling issues and make any repairs required.

3. My car will start up but after. While while driving cuts off two or three trys it start back up why is this?