Q: Q: My car want start

I have been hearing water like noise in my car and when I'm driving it seem like it don't want to go this morning I tried to start my car and now it want start

Hi There, As you may know, there are several possible reasons that may cause your car not to start. Things like ignition coils, crankshaft position sensor, spark plugs, spark plug wires or ignition module are all components that may cause the motor to not produce the spark needed to ignite the fuel in the motor.

In the case of a fuel delivery problem, this may be related to low fuel pressure, faulty or dirty fuel injectors, a faulty or dirty idle air control valve (this relays information about air intake to the computer which makes fuel adjustments), or potentially a faulty fuel pressure regulator or fuel pump. Fuel delivery problems will typically not allow the proper amount of fuel to be delivered to the cylinders which results in a lean fuel condition which can cause backfiring or simply cause the motor not to start as a result of fuel starvation. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. Q: My car want start