Q: My car turns off in the middle of driving. 1998 Acura CL

The car turns off when Im driving but then i can start it back up. Seems to act up at times and seems perfectly fine at other times.

A: Hey there. You should have your ignition sy...

Hey there. You should have your ignition system checked. It can possibly be an ignition coil or ignition control module causing an intermittent fault when either of them getting too hot. Both are not uncommon problems with Honda / Acura ignition systems of the time. If you need to have this looked at, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can come to your home or office to diagnose the stalling issue for you and assist with repairs.