Q: My stereo & all windows will not roll up I hear no music stereo will not come on neither one of the widows will roll up it just stopp

Widows nore my music will not come on an widows will not roll up my windows & widows was working fine then they both went out at the same time

This is often times traced to broken or shorted wires. I would recommend tracing the wires from the stereo from the back of the dash under the seats to the speakers as melted or broken wires are often times a source for a short.

The same is also true with the power windows as the wiring runs from the control module under the seats to the doors.

I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose the issue with your electrical components and help you repair it as necessary.

• My stereo & all windows will not roll up I hear no music stereo will not come on neither one of the widows will roll up it just stopp