Q: Leaking coolant, visible from reservoir. Has crack in reservoir.

Coolant spewing from too much pressure in reservoir. Coolant spewing from crack in tank and from hoses. Car doesn't overheat unless put of coolant so thexcited radiator is still working. Will replacing the tank fix this issue?

Replacing the reservoir and hoses since they are cracked is the first step.

The second step is to figure out why the coolant is creating too much pressure in the tank. This may be caused by a variety of reasons such as a faulty thermostat or bad relay switch not allowing coolant fan to come on as they should.

I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose the pressure issue and replace your coolant reservoir and hoses as necessary.

3. Leaking coolant, visible from reservoir. Has crack in reservoir.