Q: My car over heated so we replaced the thermostat, 3 hoses and flushed the system. 5 days later my gauge is gettin

My car over heated last week so we replaced the thermostat, 3 hoses and flushed the system. 5 days later It’s overheating again. My gauge is pegging hot and then fluctuating. I turned on the heater to try and relieve some of the heat and the air came out cool. My mechanic presumes it might be the coolant temperature sensors. What do you think?

3. My car over heated so we replaced the thermostat, 3 hoses and flushed the system. 5 days later my gauge is gettin