Q: Miles

Do you think 88k miles on a 1994 ford ranger is legitimate? Or do you think the odometer was rolled back? The body's in pretty nice shape and the interior looks very nice

This vehicle is over 22 years old and this equates to only 4,000 miles per year on average. Even if it read 188,000 miles that would only be about 8,500 miles a year. The odds that the mileage is not accurate is pretty high. However, it may just be a vehicle that was just not driven much.

If this is a vehicle you’re thinking about buying, have a pre-purchase inspection done by one of our mobile technicians to assess the condition of the car. Excessive wear underneath the car can be assessed for peace of mind and to confirm these suspicions.