2010 mazda 5 blower motor replacement steps

2010 mazda 5 blower motor replacement steps Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the Mazda? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission? 120k auto Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Mazda 5 yourself?...

2010 mazda 5 blower motor replacement steps Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the Mazda? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission? 120k auto Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Mazda 5 yourself? What have you tried so far? Yes . i have the brake and gas peddle assemblies out and the lock ring off the motor .

Automotive Expert
Hello, my name is \*\*\*\*\* \*\*\*\*\* to just answer! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today.I'm sorry you're having trouble with your vehicle today. The website will offer you a phone call. Feel free to accept or decline this service. It does not come directly from me. I cannot provide phone assistance outside the US. Please give me a few moments to go over your concerns. While I'm reviewing your case, would you mind sending me your VIN? This will allow me to give you the most accurate information possible based on your specific vehicle. Please know this is not an auto response message system. We are full time Automotive technicians, who field cases as they come in. If you do not receive a prompt response, this means we have stepped away momentarily or are working on your case as well as many others. Please be patient as we work through this. May I ask your name? Let's get started!.. Is this manual or automatic climate comtrol?

I am sorry to bother you because I figured it out on my own .
Automotive Expert
see attached PDF hope this helps