Q: How do you erase codes stored in the Car2U® garage door opener?

asked by on December 15, 2015

How do you erase codes stored in the Car2U® garage door opener?

You can use your Car2U® garage door opener to store codes for a number of automated systems. However, you may find that the time comes when you need to delete a code. You might be moving or selling the car, or maybe you have a new system that needs to be programmed in. Here’s how to delete codes:

1. Press the outside buttons on the remote in the car at the same time. Hold them down.
  2. Watch for the lights to start blinking quickly.
  3. Let go of the buttons.
  4. All the codes stored should now be erased.

Tip

• You cannot erase individual codes in the Car2U® system. You must erase them all at the same time.