transmission impala 2013 chevrolet v6-3.6l

Q: transmission

I have a 2013 Impala and over the last 6 months have had three transmissions installed and each time the reverse has failed.

Hi Bernie. Thanks for contacting us today. To be honest, the first thing I would suspect is that whoever is completing the installation is either forgetting a step or a few as being the reason that three reverse gears have failed in six months. It’s also possible that something else in the transmission or driveline is not correctly aligned. Regardless, it’s probably a better idea to either sell this vehicle and move forward, or at the least, find a different mechanic to replace the transmission and reverse gear.