Q: Eml, dmc, brake warning lights. No start

Car was running beautiful and one day after work it would not start... After finally had started using a jump box the eml, dmc, and brake lights were on and car was in "limp" mode... still doesn't want to start and when does same issue. Had battery checked and was good other than being only78% charged. Please help

The BMW models are notable for going into "limp" mode or "safe" mode when one or more vehicle systems are not operating correctly. This is a difficult issue to diagnose without more information.

I would recommend having an expert mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your home or office to properly diagnose the no start condition, and recommend the best path to repair.

3. Eml, dmc, brake warning lights. No start