Q: Q: Large driver-side mirror blocked view and caused accident

When I make a left-hand turn, the mirrors obstruct my view completely. They are too big and too high. To see past them I have to look either below or above them. This caused me to hit a small sports car, while I was making a left turn. The driver’s side mirror completely blocked my view of the small car. I couldn’t see him until he was right in front of me. I shutter to think if it had been a pedestrian in a crosswalk. What can I do to replace the mirrors or what do you advise?

3. Q: Large driver-side mirror blocked view and caused accident