Q: Key on, no start and no dash lights. 1996 Ford Explorer

Car was running fine, killed it in traffic, and suddenly there was no power to dash, and no start. ;I changed the ignition switch and key tumbler. still no dash lights. With the key back one click there is a clicking noise under the dash from some sort of relay. Im not sure what is left to check or change out

Hello. This is likely a loose terminal or corroded battery connection. Make sure the cables and terminals are clean. Also check the ground in the engine compartment. It sounds simple, but something like this can easily cut all power to the vehicle. If you still are having trouble with this, a certified mechanic from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose and repair the no-start.