Q: Cooling system, running hot, no heat

Could really low temps outside cause cooling issues, lastnight everything was fine, this morning I get up start it up to warm up for work it seemed fine but half way there temp light came on and temp gauge was in the red, absolutly no heat at all but it was lastnight please help.

If it is below freezing the coolant may be frozen if it did not have enough antifreeze in it or your thermostat froze shut or went bad can cause you to overheat without getting any heater. You will need to have the thermostat replaced and coolant replaced.