Q: Car making loud clicking noise.

My car is making a loud clicking noise and it only goes a certain speed.

A: Hello. The 2.4 liter engine in your car doe...

Hello. The 2.4 liter engine in your car does have a few common issues. It is most commonly caused be a timing chain problem. When the timing chain stretches or if a tensioner fails you will get this noise and the engine will lose power. I would typically need to isolate where the noise is coming from. If it is the chain it will be coming from the front of the engine. Before any of this you want to check the engine oil level. If it is fine and if the oil has been changed recently then that should not be an issue. I say this because a dirty and clogged oil filter will cause this also. If the oil has not been changed recently then I would start with that. If you are not comfortable with this work then you should enlist the help of a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic.