Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-4e5rq3js:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-4e5rq3js:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-33384-4e5rq3js:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-4e5rq3js:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-4e5rq3js:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-4e5rq3js:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-4e5rq3js:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-4e5rq3js:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-4e5rq3js:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-33384-4e5rq3js:173:8

Q: I must replace the fuel pump every few weeks

The pump will lock up. No warning signs, nothing. Just stops working. The first time I thought, well, it happens. Bought a brand new one from, Western Auto. About two-three weeks later, again, it locks up. I thought, MAN! Did i do something wrong? I was a tad puzzled but I wrote it off, bought ANOTHER brand new one, also from, Western Auto. The third time, I noticed a wire hanging & assumed because of that wire it must have shorted out or what not. Now, along with these fuel pumps, I have also purchased a brand new battery & a used carburator. Now today again, driving along and out of no where here I am again broke down with the fuel pump locked up. I am stumped. I have researched online, purchased a large auto book, I have attempted to watch as many videos as I can stand to no avail. Thank you for your time & consideration. Sincerely, Ronda Martin.

A: Hello. If you are experiencing repeated fai...

Hello. If you are experiencing repeated failure of brand new pumps from the same manufacturer, then it may be possible that you are simply running into low quality parts. I would inquire with the seller of the pumps if they've ever experienced any issues like these, and if they have any other brand of pump. If possible, I would recommend an OEM fuel pump. If the pump seems to be the common denominator then I would start with the pump, and then from there move on to examining the wiring and relays. If you would like one of our experts to take a look at this, a certified professional from YourMechanic can inspect the system and carefully diagnose the cause of the stalling issue.