Q: It just won't turn over it takes me forever sometimes the batterys new & all the lights & radio work, & it makes a hissing noise

My car just won't turn over. It takes me hours sometimes, sometimes minutes. All the lights and radio work and it make a hissing in the fuse boxes on the inside and under the hood. The battery is brand new the starter is fine I don't know what else it could be

3. It just won't turn over it takes me forever sometimes the batterys new & all the lights & radio work, & it makes a hissing noise