Q: HVAC Blower Motor Fan runs on high Speed all the time

The car has automatic temperature control. The HVAC Blower Motor Fan runs on high Speed all the time. Could it be the Blower Motor Control module which I under stand provide electronic residence to the circuit to slow the speed down when controlled by the wheel on the dash control module.

This may be related to a faulty blower motor control module or resistor. The blower motor resistor controls the various speeds and functions of the blower motor once it is turned on. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your blower motor and vent system.