Q: abs light stays on and transmission shifts hard and idles eratically

abs light stays on and transmission shifts hard and idles erratically

A: Hey there. The ABS light and transmission s...

Hey there. The ABS light and transmission shift problems may be from the speed sensor in the rear end is not reading correctly or the rear end has worn carrier bearings. You should have the ABS tested and codes diagnosed. The idle problem may be due to carbon build up on the valves and injectors dirty. Have the injectors cleaned and the combustion chambers and valves cleaned. If you would like to have this looked at, a certified pro from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to inspect the ABS Light, transmission shifting issue, and rough idle in order to have this corrected.