Q: While diriving my 2017 honda civic my dash displayed powered steering (eps) problem, what does this mean?

Just now while driving my power steering (eps) problem light came on and now the speed isn't displaying, also it says hill start assisnt problem, electric parking brake problem, transmission system problem, brake hold system problem and the check engine light is on as well but the car seems to be running just fine. Is this something that should get checked immediately?

Yes, all of those issues should be checked out, especially as the warning lights involve key vehicle safety systems like the steering system. Your vehicle is under warranty as it is brand new. You should bring the car back to the dealer and have them resolve the issues at no cost to you. If the issues recur, be sure to follow up, as needed, and if the issues are not permanently resolved, in a reasonable number of visits to the dealer, keep in mind that very specific, and very protective (of the consumer) state and Federal Lemon laws apply to new vehicles. I mention all this because you are driving a brand new car and yet all these warning lights have appeared. That’s not an expected outcome and thus you should follow-up promptly and make sure this gets fully and thoroughly resolved. If you have further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. While diriving my 2017 honda civic my dash displayed powered steering (eps) problem, what does this mean?