Q: Lexus 30k Service

asked by on December 20, 2016

Is there anything besides brake fluid and oil change that is important for service at 30k miles? I recently got new tires and have those checked regularly.

Hi there. During a 30,000 mile or 36 month check up, there will be a check up on the following:

Replace the engine oil and oil filter, rotate the tires and adjust tire pressures as required, replace the air conditioner cabin air filter, replace the brake fluid, replace the engine air filter, replace the smart key battery, reset the maintenance reminder light, road test the vehicle, check the installation of driver’s floor mat, perform a 75 point safety inspection, and visually inspect the brake pads, calipers and rotors.

If you need further assistance with the 30,000 mile or 36 month check up, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.