Q: 2011 toyota camry

i have a 2011toyota camry with a 2.5 engine right beside the maf sensor its a small hose thats missing what does it do,whats its called and where does it go?so i will know the part to order

Hello, thank you for writing in. There are various vacuum hoses that are routed through the area around the throttle and mass air flow sensor. The best way for you to identify which one it is would be to access a vacuum hose diagram for the vehicle. The internet is a great source, as are repair manuals. With that being said, if you do not have a hose present at all, then you need to find what ports are supposed to be connected. Without more information about how you know the hose is missing or what issues it is causing the vehicle, it is very difficult to determine which hose you are referring to. We would be happy to send a technician out to look at the vehicle and help you determine what needs to be done. Contact our service department for pricing and scheduling.

3. 2011 toyota camry