Q: Difficulty when changing into 2nd and 3rd gear.

When driving at low gears sometimes it is difficult to change into 2nd and 3rd gear. It felt like the clutch does not disengage fully and at worst of times the gear won't shift unless I switch off car. I had the clutch kit replaced and had the clutch hydraulics replaced but changing gears is still difficult.

Hi there. It sounds like the clutch may be sticking on the input shaft. There is also the possibility that the shift rail detents could be failing or the incorrect lubricant was installed in the transmission. An internal manual transmission concern can be difficult to diagnose. I suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a car is hard to shift inspection.

3. Difficulty when changing into 2nd and 3rd gear.