Q: Q: Ignition problems with car.

Previously, the car was turning over but struggling to start. Today, the electrical was failing when starting.

3. Q: Ignition problems with car.

Q: Coolant leak in a 2004 Volkswagen Passat

Can you see where the coolant is leaking? How often are you having to add antifreeze, always remember when you're having to add coolant to a system, if you don't add at least a mixture of coolant you will dilute...

Q: Portable Jump charger recommendation

Stay away from the ones that have lights or built in pumps. For most of these you pay for the options. Make sure it has an On/Off switch and a built in charger. The rating should depend on the vehicle...

Q: Car won't start after driving any distance. I have to let it cool down before I can start the engine again.

It's curious that you don't seem to have a code in the ECM. Usually if you have a malfunction that prevents the car from starting, there will be a code resulting. That being said, it sounds like you may have...