Q: I want to know how to reset the cars auto light function.

When I leave the cars headlights on auto and leave the car after turning it off, they stay on for over a minute. I was wondering how I could reduce that time to the minimum amount of time.

Typically this function is programmed in the ECU by the factory and is not an option that can be changed or reset. You might want to call your local Nissan dealership’s service department to ask them if there is a procedure for this action.

3. I want to know how to reset the cars auto light function.