Q: Take key out car jeeps running sometimes. Then as oil and battery light want go off unless u take it slowly out

When I park my car and turn car off and take the key out it will keep running itself and I will have to put key back in and turn it to the on position and car will go off but I will turn it left slowly and I will have to take it slowly for the battery oil and sea light to go off otherwise it want I don't know what's wrong but I would love to get issue resolved please help

It seems as if your ignition switch is malfunctioning. Your ignition switch is the part that you stick your key into. This part is responsible for controlling different circuits based on the position of the key. It seems like the switch can no longer realize which position it is in due to an internal failure and now the issues you are experiencing have occurred. I would recommend seeking out a qualified professional to test your ignition switch. If the ignition switch turns out to be the cause of this issue, I would recommend having the ignition switch replaced. If you need help with this repair, YourMechanic offers a repair and diagnosis service preformed by a certified mechanic that will commute to your location to replace your ignition switch.

• Take key out car jeeps running sometimes. Then as oil and battery light want go off unless u take it slowly out