Q: I was going through the undercarriage wash at carswash n my f150 shut off...i could start itup right away again it showed low oil

asked by on December 20, 2016

i was going through the undercarriage wash at the carwash and my motor shut off in my f150 and my screen on the truck said low oil pressure...i could start it up the first time i tried...the temperature was about 10 degrees and the wash water was hot any ideas what it could be?

Since the vehicle stalled it would display the low oil pressure until you started it back up. The fact that the outside temperature is so cold and the water hot it could of got into a wire connector that caused the short and stall the engine. If the problem does not happen again then it would be hard to locate again. If the problem cannot be duplicated then a repair is not directed at this time.