Q: I have an early man date (1/97) Expedition. Can I replace entire AC system with items from after 3/97? Including the hoses.

I have an early build date (1/97) Expedition. Can I replace entire AC system with components from after 3/97? Including the hoses and have everything bolt up with no mods?

Hi Dave. Thanks for contacting us today. Most of the AC parts on Ford Expeditions during the late 90’s were identical, however, bracket holes and mounting hardware is specific for individual trim levels - so it’s likely that some fabrication would be needed. Your best bet is to contact a Ford dealership to ask them which parts are compatible with your specific Expedition based on the VIN # and determine what level of installation you’re comfortable with completing from there.

3. I have an early man date (1/97) Expedition. Can I replace entire AC system with items from after 3/97? Including the hoses.