Q: I have a problem with my trunk on a Toyota Avalon 1998 I can't open it from the Handel in the fron or with the key what can I do

asked by on August 06, 2017

Truck will not open from the lever in the fron or when I insert the key to open it manually how can I open it or fix it

Hi there. There are a few things that might be causing this problem, from a damaged cable, actuator or even the lock itself being frozen or damaged. The best way to know for sure and to have the door unlocked is to have a professional mechanic complete a trunk does not open inspection at your location.