Q: I have a 97 Buick century and when I'm driving the speedometer is bouncing and when I'm driving it starts to jerk sometimes

My 97buick century speedometer is bouncy it drives good at fast speeds of 65 but when I slow down around 20 to 25 mph it starts to jerk a little I let go of gas and It goes away and I could continue to speed off

If the vehicle speed is constant, but the speedometer reading is erratic, there is a fault in the gauge cluster or in the signal from the transmission. If, though, you are referring to erratic engine operation, perhaps just at low speeds, that is likely due to an ignition, fuel, or air induction system fault. In either case, to resolve the issue that you are writing in about, you can request service and the responding certified mechanic will get this diagnosed and resolved, right at your location. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. I have a 97 Buick century and when I'm driving the speedometer is bouncing and when I'm driving it starts to jerk sometimes