Q: I have a 2010 ford mustang v6 4.0 and got engine code p0172. Just want to know what the issue is?

On my 2010 ford mustang v6 4.0l i have aftermarket header and exhaust. I got engine code p0172. Would like to know what could cause this

Some common causes of code P0172 include: a dirty mass air flow sensor overstating the amount of air entering the engine which may cause excessive fuel delivery; a bad oxygen sensor; a leaking fuel injector allowing too much fuel to enter the combustion chamber; a faulty fuel regulator; a vacuum leak; a possible fault in the coolant system such as a stuck thermostat or bad coolant temperature sensor; and worn spark plugs. To determine which of these, or other unlisted possibilities, is the issue a scan tool that has real time monitoring capability is used during a diagnostic. Some of these components, such as the oxygen sensor, are readily tested by using such a tool. If you request a check engine light diagnostic a certified mechanic from YourMechanic will perform the required diagnostics on a mobile basis and resolve this right at your location. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic.

3. I have a 2010 ford mustang v6 4.0 and got engine code p0172. Just want to know what the issue is?