Q: Wheezing when i press he gas more than 30 mph

Evrytime i press the gas after the 30 mph the car starts wheezing. It has washer fluid and water in it might need oil change but that noise is there. And do not have any check engine light on.it has not had any issues until today.

A: Hello. The noises you are hearing are impos...

Hello. The noises you are hearing are impossible to fully diagnose without the vehicle here. Lets begin with talking about that Check Engine Light.

The light illuminates when certain codes are sent to the main computer. Not all codes will trigger the light however.

You may still find beneficial codes although no lights have come on yet, and you should have the car scanned for diagnostic troubleshooting codes. You can have this done with most mechanics, and at most of your local parts stores.

With the symptoms you are having, there could be a few causes. One would be a vacuum leak. This would be the first place should start. Tracing a vacuum leak can be tricky. There are a number of gaskets connections that must be in perfect condition. Another would be a fuel delivery issue.

If there is not enough fuel available for the engine, you will run lean and have possibly have drivability issues. The third would be a transmission issue.

If your vehicle is having issues shifting into the upper gears, you will hear noises and can have a lack of power. The best bet is to have the vehicle looked over by an expert.

The washer fluid would not have any effect on the vehicle. While the water/cooling system can create noises. The cooling system is also related to the engine speed, and may show signs of failure related to speed.

Unfortunately, all of these issues need further testing and inspection to pinpoint the real issue.