Q: i have a 2007 Saturn Ion and the back doors wont open from the inside. I have checked the child locks and they are off. What else

i have a 2007 Saturn Ion and the back doors wont open from the inside. I have checked the child locks and they are off. What else can I do

If the child safety locks are not engaged then there is a problem with inside handle or latch is bad. You will need to take door panel off and see if inside handle cable is broke or disconnected from latch. If connected then see if it move latch arm? If it does then the latches need replaced.

3. i have a 2007 Saturn Ion and the back doors wont open from the inside. I have checked the child locks and they are off. What else