Q: Stalling issues 02 passat. Fuel pump and fuel pump relay

asked by on October 25, 2017

I recently changed the fuel pump and the fuel pump relay and im still having the same stalling issues after I drive it for a while. Both parts were brand new.

Car is stalling Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Causes of stalling include a faulty mass airflow sensor, faulty camshaft or crankshaft position sensors, worn spark plugs, wires or defective ignition coil(s), inadequate fuel delivery or pressure (clogged fuel filter, injectors, faulty fuel pump or pump circuit), contaminated or old gasoline, defective throttle position sensor, faulty idle air control valve, leaks in the EGR system, intake vacuum leaks, and so forth. Whatever the cause is in your circumstance, if you request an engine stalling diagnostic the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you promptly. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.