Q: I felt and hear a thud when coming to a stop. I just finished replacing plugs & wires, Harmonic Balancer, fuel rail pressure senso

I recently changed the Harmonic Balancer, spark plugs and wires, temperature housing and sensor, fuel rail pressure sensor, radiator flush and fill, new belt, oil was changed 2500 miles ago. I took it for a test drive and it all seemed ok. I later took it to get washed, and afterwards on the way home 2-3 different times as I came to a complete stop I heard and felt a thud. Only on a stop, not during driving or take off.

3. I felt and hear a thud when coming to a stop. I just finished replacing plugs & wires, Harmonic Balancer, fuel rail pressure senso