Q: My 2006 town and country Chrysler tire blew out and my car shit off automatically is that supposed to happen?

My tire blew out and my car automatically cut off is that supposed to happen or is something else wrong with my car

A tire blow out, by itself, will not shut off a vehicle’s engine. Perhaps the ignition key got jostled out of position during the incident. If the ignition key was not jostled out of position, due to the blow out, you just want to be sure that remnants of the tire carcass didn’t perhaps hit wiring that supplies the fuel pump or cause other damage that might account for the sudden shut down of the vehicle. To have the possibility of damage ruled out, you can request an inspection of the vehicle. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. My 2006 town and country Chrysler tire blew out and my car shit off automatically is that supposed to happen?