Q: I did a burnout out and only my right wheel was spinning my left wasn't

did a burnout out and only my right wheel was

The rearend in your vehicle is equipped with what is called an "open" differential. In other words, it will only spin one wheel at a time. In order for both wheels to spin at the same time, your vehicle would need to have been equipped with a "limited slip" differential. Also, when a limited slip differential wears out, it too will only spin one wheel at a time. Some Mustangs are factory equipped with limited slip, but most v6 models are equipped with the open differential.

• I did a burnout out and only my right wheel was spinning my left wasn't