Q: I did a burnout out and only my right wheel was spinning my left wasn't

did a burnout out and only my right wheel was

3. I did a burnout out and only my right wheel was spinning my left wasn't

Q: Screeching metal sound

The power steering fluid you keep adding has to be going somewhere and it most likely leaking from one or more places. Typically the power steering pump, high pressure line and power rack and pinion are common failure items. Have...

Q: My car takes about 6 secs to start

If you first turn on your ignition and then turn it off and on and wait two seconds between and do this three times. Then try and see if it starts up quick? If it does then you have a...

Q: evap. purge solenoid valve?

Hello, testing the EVAP purge solenoid can be relatively simple, with the right tools and knowledge. A technician such as those we have here will have the right tools, but I will provide you with the right knowledge. Testing the...