Q: I did a burnout out and only my right wheel was spinning my left wasn't

did a burnout out and only my right wheel was

3. I did a burnout out and only my right wheel was spinning my left wasn't

Q: Chevy 5.3l - Lost oil pressure, why?

Hello - since you didn't appear to be leaking oil in a significant way (busted oil line, hole in the pan), I suspect that the oil pressure relief valve may have been stuck in the "relief" position. Some of the...

Q: 1992 Ford Taurus won't go into gear

Though the information provided on your Ford Taurus is a bit limited, I can make a first suggestion that will hopefully lead us in the right direction. While attempting to shift out of park, carefully feel the gear selector as...

Q: when first started or ignition switch is turned on 2009 ford expedition starts clicking noise in dashboard

That is most likely a malfunctioning component in the ventilation controls, such as an actuator or blend door. It's actually not uncommon and thus there are quite a few reports of this "clicking". To resolve it requires a bit of...