Q: I did a burnout out and only my right wheel was spinning my left wasn't

did a burnout out and only my right wheel was

3. I did a burnout out and only my right wheel was spinning my left wasn't

Q: Q: Oil pressure light is on

The oil pressure light will usually come on when a few things could be happening. Either the motor is in fact low on oil, the oil pump could be failing or not pumping oil sufficiently or the oil pressure sending...

Q: Why is my car dropping out of gear

I have seen this issue before on vehicles with your same drive train. First I would check the transmission fluid level. Do this by starting the engine, letting it warm up to operating temperature, and with the vehicle in PARK,...

Q: Q: Where are the front cupholders?

The front cupholders are located on the center console, in between the two front seats.