Q: I changed the oil pan gasket, the leak was big and obvius. but the car is still overheating and smoking

I changed the oil pan gasket. The car was overheating and smoking. I put the right glue, i didnt tight the screws to tight. but the car is still overheating and smokimg

Hi Georgios. Unfortunately, an oil pan leak is typically not the cause of an overheating problem. Although proper lubrication is vital for keeping engine parts running cool and reducing friction, overheating issues are commonly caused by cooling system component failure, ranging from a water pump failure, to damaged radiator, clogged heater core or even radiator fan problems. If the engine is smoking, it’s quite possible that excessive overheating issues may have caused the head gasket to become damaged. If this is the case, serious engine damage may have occurred. It’s probably a good idea to have a good idea to have a professional mechanic complete an overheating inspection to determine what is causing your issues.

3. I changed the oil pan gasket, the leak was big and obvius. but the car is still overheating and smoking