Q: I can adjust the settings in the DIC info panel, but I cannot exit the DIC info panel to return to the informational displays.

I inadvertently entered the DIC information control panel where you select which items you want to display. I can move thru those items for selecting and de-selecting. But after I select or de-select, the display stays on the "Info Pages" screen, and no button I push on the steering wheel control panel returns the display to the items that you can scroll thru while driving, e.g., tire pressure, oil life, gas mileage, etc.

Hi there. You can scroll through the areas and the item that you want to have visible like the speedometer or rpm’s, then press the check mark and the system will go to that setting. You cannot back out of the system while driving as the system is made for a display of features while your vehicle is in motion. If you need further assistance with your dashboard messages, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

• I can adjust the settings in the DIC info panel, but I cannot exit the DIC info panel to return to the informational displays.