Q: I can adjust the settings in the DIC info panel, but I cannot exit the DIC info panel to return to the informational displays.

I inadvertently entered the DIC information control panel where you select which items you want to display. I can move thru those items for selecting and de-selecting. But after I select or de-select, the display stays on the "Info Pages" screen, and no button I push on the steering wheel control panel returns the display to the items that you can scroll thru while driving, e.g., tire pressure, oil life, gas mileage, etc.

3. I can adjust the settings in the DIC info panel, but I cannot exit the DIC info panel to return to the informational displays.