Q: check engine light stays on, replaced the mass air flow sensor

same as check engine light

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle will need to be scanned for diagnostic troubleshooting codes. The computer will set a code when issues have been detected. These codes are a way of helping you or the technician to determine what system(s) are malfunctioning. If the computer is giving you codes related to the MAF sensor, then you will want to check into the electrical wiring for the circuit. You will also want to make sure the air intake passages are clear, and that the air filter is new or clean. If you obtain the diagnostic codes from a technician or parts store, we can look into whatever symptoms you are having and determine what may be happening. With help scanning the vehicle and taking appropriate corrective actions, contact our service department.

3. check engine light stays on, replaced the mass air flow sensor