Q: Can't find the little hole that releases the key cylinder to take it out.

asked by on August 09, 2016

Can't find the little hole to get my key cylinder out of my Isuzu trooper I don't know where it is

The key cylinder is not removable and is replaced as an assembly only. You have to remove the multi-function switch first then remove the bolts holding on the ignition lock assembly. If you need guidance on your ignition repair, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose your ignition lock issue and can make any repairs that are necessary.