Q: Can't find the little hole that releases the key cylinder to take it out.

Can't find the little hole to get my key cylinder out of my Isuzu trooper I don't know where it is

A: The key cylinder is not removable and is re...

The key cylinder is not removable and is replaced as an assembly only. You have to remove the multi-function switch first then remove the bolts holding on the ignition lock assembly. If you need guidance on your ignition repair, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to diagnose your ignition lock issue and can make any repairs that are necessary.