Q: What climate control elements can be controlled from the touchscreen?

What climate control elements can be controlled from the touchscreen?

If your Fusion has the touchscreen navigation system installed, then it’s tied into your Automatic Climate Control system as well. You’ll find that some of the physical controls on the HVAC system are duplicated on the touchscreen (that way, if the touchscreen doesn’t work you can still control all aspects of the system). What can you control from the touchscreen? Here’s a quick rundown:

• Temperature Conversion: Not happy with the Fahrenheit readout? Use this to change it to Celsius.

• Temperature: You have two temperature controls, one on the left of the screen and one on the right. Use the left one to control the driver side temperature (and the passenger side if dual zone isn’t active) and the right one to control the passenger side temp.

• Vent Controls: You have four vent control options on the touchscreen, including:

• Defrost and lower vents
    • Upper vents
    • Upper and lower vents
    • Lower vents only
  • The Active Vent setting displays at the top of the screen:

• Fan Speed: Use this to adjust the fan/blower speed.
    • Dual: Press this to turn on or off dual zone climate control
    • Max A/C: Turns on maximum air conditioning.
  3. What climate control elements can be controlled from the touchscreen?