Q: Hi patrick my 2007 gmc acadia power steering is verry tight and truck is pulling to the right what is the problem with my truck

Hi my truck power steering is ver tight and it pulls to the right what is wrong with my truck

I would recommend having a steering and suspension inspection to determine the cause of this issue. It is possible that there are issues with your suspension parts or your power steering system. I would recommend having this inspecton done as soon as possible to prevent excess tire wear and potential safety issues that may result from this condition. Once this inspection has been done, I would recommend having all faulty parts replaced and an alignment performed. Consider YourMechanic for your steering and suspension inspection as it can be completed at your home or office.

3. Hi patrick my 2007 gmc acadia power steering is verry tight and truck is pulling to the right what is the problem with my truck