Q: High pitched whine noise is coming from behind or below glove box area. The noise occurs at low rpm at any speed, especially while turning left.

High pitched whine coming from behind or below glove box area, occurs at low rpm at any speed, especially while turning left. This is basically it. The noise sounds cyclical and kind of "winds up" until it sounds like its one continuous beeping sound due to the increase in speed of the cyclicity. Comes from the passengers feet area so I think it may have something to do with the HVAC system, but I am not sure. Especially pronounced on left turns, though it will occur on the straight away or on a right turn if the rpms are going from low to high. Generally doesnt occur with very high rpms during accelleration. Was only rarely occuring, but happens now with every trip. Seems to be more pronounced during cold weather.

Hi there. The sound that you are hearing is probably from the blower motor to the heater / air conditioning evaporator. Remove the fuse to the blower motor and see if the sound stops. If the sound stops, then the motor or the squirrel cage is bent and rubbing. If the sound is still there when you remove the fuse, then it could be the alternator or power steering pump transmitting the sound through the cabin area. If you need further assistance with locating the source to the high pitch sound near your glove box, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. High pitched whine noise is coming from behind or below glove box area. The noise occurs at low rpm at any speed, especially while turning left.