Q: Hello, vw Passat 2007 is burning 3qt of oil for every 1000 miles. Took it twice to the dealership they say they would have to cha

Hello, vw Passat 2007 is burning 3qt of oil for every 1000 miles. Took it twice to the dealership they say they would have to change the pistons or the turbo. The passat has 105k miles on it. Is it worth it? How much should something like that cost?

Big clouds of smoke come out of the exaust every so often.

3. Hello, vw Passat 2007 is burning 3qt of oil for every 1000 miles. Took it twice to the dealership they say they would have to cha